Terms and conditions Caportigia Boutique Hotel ( LCS Italy s.r.l. )
The following internal rules are presented to all guests of Caportigia Boutique Hotel.
- The rates of our rooms are inclusive of all the necessary services to accommodate you and make your stay pleasant with all the comforts available.
The rates (VAT tax included) are to be considered per room per night and include the services provided by our hotel category and the tariff plan you have chosen (Only Room, Bed & Breakfast, Halfboard).
The city tax of € 2.50 per night per person is not included in the above rates.Possibility to add an extra bed (not in all rooms), to be requested at the time of booking, at a cost of € 35 in only room and € 50 in Bed & Breakfast, subject to confirmation by the management.
Infants (0-3 years) stay for free in their parents’ bed; it is possible to request a free cot when booking. For children aged 4 to 17, refer to the extra bed rates above. Minors not accompanied by their parents cannot stay at the hotel.
At check in you must show a valid document for each guest. All customers, whether adults or under 18s, without a valid and recognized identity document, will not be allowed to stay at the hotel.
- Check-in is guaranteed starting at 3pm; before this time the hotel reserves the right to provide the room if available and if the arrival in advance has been communicated. It will not be possible to request the room booked before 11am.
- Check-out must take place no later than 11 am, so as to guarantee the room for future guests at the scheduled check-in time. After this time the hotel reserves the right to charge a late check-out fee at the rate of € 15.00 per hour until 2:00 pm; beyond 2pm an additional night will be charged equal to the booking fee plus 50%; this does not guarantee the possibility of staying overnight as it is subject to room availability.
The possible late check-out must be agreed with the hotel; otherwise, if the inability to contact the customer and the lack of room availability should occur, the hotel is authorized to move personal items into the luggage room.
- The forgotten items will be kept for a period of three months after the checkout date, after this deadline if specific communications are not received from the custode, the forgotten items will be sent to the address of residence, the shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
- The hotel has a left-luggage office for free use on the first day. For extended use an extra cost will be applied.
- The hotel provides a daily cleaning service starting at 11 am and a turn-down service from 6 pm to 8 pm (21 in the summer months), those who do not wish to use these services are asked to place the sign do not disturb outside the door.
- The management reserves the right to make an economic claim on any damage and / or deficiencies (equipment, furniture, furnishing accessories) or any additional services (drinks in the restaurant, bar, store services, minibar, use of the car valet) not welded, charging the cost to the credit card indicated at check-in; the same credit card can be used if smoke is detected in the room, debiting € 150 for sanitizing the room. Everything is in compliance with the notification form signed and accepted at check-in.
- The laundry service is active every day except Sunday, if you want the service within a day’s time, you must request it by 10 am.
- In front of the hotel there is a space for loading and unloading luggages; this space must be used only for the time necessary for this function. It will then be up to our staff to advise you on parking or to arrange a car valet service for you at an extra cost.
- Small pets are allowed upon notice with an additional charge of € 25.00 per day.
- Checks are not accepted for payments.
- The loss of the magnetic card will implicate a charge of € 5.00.
- Once checked in, the entire booked stay must be paid.
It is understood that the terms and conditions of this regulation are considered accepted with the booking confirmation.